description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, May 18, 2012

Kalafina's 「moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~」 single - official announce

minna no uta
It's official.  :)  A few days ago, playasia.com leaked via email that Kalafina's song for Minna no Uta will get a singles release.  Now, it's official.  Sony Music also made the same announce yesterday on the Kalafina page.

More information is now available about the upcoming July 18th release.  We also have a track listing which also list a new B side song. Yay!!!! :)

There will be 3 versions as detailed in the playasia.com email.

Version 1 - Regular version (CD only)
1:moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~
2:屋根の向こうに (yane no mukou ni)
3:moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~ ~instrumental~

Version 2 - Limited version (CD+DVD)
1:moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~ 
2:屋根の向こうに (yane no mukou ni)
3:moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~ 「みんなのうた」ver.
4:moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~ 「みんなのうた」ver. ~instrumental~
特典映像(DVD):
moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~ビデオクリップ   (moonfesta video clip)

Version 3- Limited version (CD+Blu-ray)
1:moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~ 
2:屋根の向こうに
3:moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~ 「みんなのうた」ver.
4:moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~ 「みんなのうた」ver. ~instrumental~
特典映像(Blu-ray):
moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~ビデオクリップ   (moonfesta video clip)
moonfesta~ムーンフェスタ~「みんなのうた」ver. (minna no uta version)

This is cool.  It looks like they will be including an extra video clip on the blu-ray.  That was one of the things I was kind of bummed about on the "to the beginning" release.  It's a blu-ray and it can hold way more info than a DVD can.  It seems like such a waste to just put one clip on it.  Also, people do pay more for the blu-ray and it would be kind of nice to include something other than just a high-definition version of the same thing on the DVD.

I'm not sure what these video clips are about.  I'm pretty sure that one of them will be a version of the song set to animated visuals alone from the budding animators who have been asked to create animation for this song.  That's probably the "minna no uta" version.  The other one may be a PV featuring the Kalafina vocalists.

Unfortunately,  I will leave Tokyo the day after the "to the beginning" Live.  So if there are any promotional events for "moonfesta", I will miss them by at least one day.  Although, even if I will be in Japan on the 18th, I still have to think of my two travel companions on this trip and making them go to a Kalafina promotional event may be a bit selfish of me. :)

I'm definitely ordering the blu-ray version of this release.  The CDJapan links aren't up yet {edit:  they are up now... have placed links above}.  The playasia.com links are up but I generally don't go to playasia for Kalafina / FictionJunction / Kajiura Yuki stuff.  Ever since the release of "magia" I've only shopped from CDJapan for Kalafina / FJ / Kajiura Yuki merchandise, especially when it comes to the release of their singles and albums.  I ordered quite soon after the release of the "magia" single and still missed the first press.  And in order to try and get "magia" as soon as possible, I had to order from CDJapan but by that time I had already missed the first press and hence didn't get my freebie even though I had ordered way in advance.  Since then, I do not recommend getting their albums from playasia if the first press freebie is important to you.  Also, with CDJapan, I know that I am contributing to Kalafina / FictionJunction's ranking on the Oricon charts but with playasia, I have no idea.

I'll put up the CDJapan links when the single is listed on their website.

For now, time to go.  I only just returned home, right before writing this post and I have several other things I need to settle... so that's it from me for now. :)

No comments: