description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Fate/Zero Blu-ray Vol.2 (w/ Kajiura OST)

Fate / Zero (English Subtitles) / Animation
(click on pix to go to the CDJapan pre-order page)

Vol.2 of the Fate/Zero Blu-ray set was announced a few days ago both on the official anime website and via ufotable's twitter account. I didn't have time then to write a post expressing my excitement and also my desire to get both this and Vol.1.  I really want these sets.  But in order for me to invest in these sets, I have to give up going to Japan to watch Kajiura Yuki's Live Vol.9 in August/September.  And since I have to choose, I choose Kajiura Yuki. :)


Still.... I've seen some of the unboxings online and Vol.1 looks incredible!!  BTW, this photo of what vol.1 contains comes from Amazon Japan. One of my biggest interest in getting this set is for Kajiura Yuki's soundtrack but right now, I simply can't afford it. :(

Just like Vol.1, Vol.2 of the release will contain 5 blu-rays and 2 cds.  Four of the blu-rays will contain the second season of Fate/Zero. aka ep14-25.  There will also be a special blu-ray that will contain Fate/Zero Remix I & II which is, I believe, a summary of the first season and something they aired before the 2nd season began airing.  And the cds will be a drama cd and Kajiura Yuki's soundtrack vol.2.  The box-set will also come with an art book packed in with it, just like Vol.1 did.

Sadly, I can't afford to get this release right now.  But what I can afford to get and will probably order is Lisani! Vol.9.  This issue is the Fate/Zero special issue and it contains interviews with Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina.

Lisani! / Sony Magazines

The other thing I may order is this:

Sora wa Takaky Kaze wa Utau / Runa Haruna

The singer Haruna Luna is new but the composer of the song isn't. :)  It's Kajiura Yuki, hence, my interest.  I've also heard the end theme now that I've watch a few episodes of Fate/Zero.  She hasn't quite captured me yet unlike Kalafina, Fiction/Junction, Nanri Yuuka, Chiba Saeko and Ishikawa Chiaki but I am considering picking it up because Kajiura has a hand in it.

This isn't really one of my planned post... I just felt like talking about it cuz it's easy to write and I'm trying to make myself sleepy so that I'll go to bed.  I truly am very ill discipline when it comes to going to bed. :)  I am tiring now... so it's time to sleep.  And hopefully, hopefully, if work doesn't suck the life out of me tomorrow, I will try and finish up my 2 planned Kajiura Yuki and Kalafina posts.  Really want to do those... so have to keep talking about it. :)

K... time to go... good night. :)

2 comments:

Perla said...

New drama CD sounds wonderful. I wonder what it's going to be about. ^^

just me said...

Yeah, I like the drama CDs too. I listen to them even though my Japanese isn't good enough to understand all of what is being said. :)