description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Puella Magi Madoka Magica KEY ANIMATION NOTE Vol.3 - cover

Sigh.... I saw this in Kinokuniya on Sunday and snapped a photo of it.  It made me sigh a little... I won't get my copy of vol.3 and vol.4 till after I return from Japan in July. In order to save on shipping, I decided to ship everything to Manami and I will pick it up from her when i see her in July.

Still... the savings are substantial so I will have to be patient. :)

I have been sick again... just returned to work from two days sick leave. Hopefully I can remain healthy for the rest of the year and hopefully I don't fall ill before I travel to Malaysia week after next.

Off to rest tonight... Looks like we might get a bit busy again at work. I have my August/September trip mostly planned already which is good because that's one big thing off my mind.

Now I will need to work in July's. :)

No comments: