description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Anime Festival Asia - Malaysia - Anisong promo video

I'm going to try and do this quick... it's just past 2am and I'm really tired but first, here is the official AFAMY video promoting the anisong concerts... Kalafina's is right at the end.  Nothing new for us fans, it's just a snippet of the "to the beginning" PV.  I guess, them singing this song at the concert in June is pretty much a shoo-in.



Busy with work and trying to make preparations for 3 trips.  We booked our plane tickets to fly to KL, Malaysia tonight and I've also settle accommodations etc.  So when it comes to logistics for the trip... that's pretty much settled.  Happy. :)  Although our AFAMY trip's logistics are pretty much settled for now, we still have to work out all our schedules during that weekend in Malaysia.

I'm also confirmed to go on the trip to Tokyo in July. :)  :) :) Which means, yes, I am confirmed to see Kalafina's "to the beginning" live. :)  YES!!!! This would be cooler than AFAMY in some ways because it'll be just Kalafina goodness for 2 plus hours and with a live band too. :)  AFAMY should be fun too because the atmosphere should be similar to AFA11 but Kalafina will share the time that we have with the other artists.  So far it's with only two other artists so hopefully that means they'll sing a longer set than they did at AFA11.

As for the trip to Tokyo in July, we've got our plane tix booked but we'll still need to confirm our accommodations.  I hope to do that by tomorrow or day after.

I'm also still trying to make preparations for my August/September trip to Japan. SY has been very busy and as she is going to be my travel partner on this trip, I really have to grab her when I can so that we can make some decisions soon.  While I do have enough leave booked for the Kajiura Yuki 3 day live, I haven't yet received approval for the extended days.  I will have to get a verbal agreement tomorrow before I can buy those plane tickets

I hope to get at least the main logistics done by the end of the week.  That means plane tickets, accommodations and train tickets have to be booked for the August/September trip.  Gosh so much to do and work is going to heat up again!!

Speaking of work, we were given time to work on our training shot today and it was fun.  I'm glad that I finally have some time specifically given to me to work on some junior prep work. :)  It's not as pressurizing as doing an actual shot and it does give you some time to fiddle which I like.  I hope I'll have more time to work on it during the week but things are heating up again... so fingers crossed.

K... time to go... need sleep... night. :)

No comments: