description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

minna no uta - moonfesta - kalafina - single's release announced



I have to do this real quick. At work and merely taking a short break to relax before I concentrate again.

While checking my email, I received a notification from playasia that Kalafina's song for Minna no Uta, moonfesta, will have a singles release.  The single will be released on the 18th July. Yay!! :) I thought they might as Minna no Uta does release their songs for sale.

According to the email, there will be 3 versions.

1) regular version

2) limited version A

3) limited version B

I have no idea what the differences will be yet but I suspect that 1) will have no dvd/blu-ray, 2) will probably be CD + DVD and 3) will probably be blu-ray + CD.

Anywayz, I'll either write another post about it when the CDJapan direct page links are up or just update this post with the links.

Gotta go. :)

No comments: