description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, May 04, 2012

Kalafina in Malaysia (AFA Malaysia) - Anisong artist lineup


http://animefestival.my/kalafina.html

The line-up for the anisong concerts at the inaugural Anime Festival Asia (Malaysia) has been announced via AFA's Facebook page and possibly thru' their twitter as well but I haven't checked twitter today, so I don't know. Anyway, here is the line up

DAY 1 - 09.06.12 (SAT)
Aimi
Kalafina
Maon Kurosaki

DAY 2 - 10.06.12 (SUN)
FLOW
KOTOKO
Sea*A

That kind of works for me although I was hoping to get Flow and Kotoko on the same day as Kalafina. But this means that I won't have to take leave on Monday and my chances of seeing Kalafina in Malaysia has just gone up. :) Yay!!! June is going to be a very busy month at work and I was a little worried that I won't be able to get leave on the Monday after AFAMY. This way, I have the option of only going for one day. :)

I'm still going to apply for leave and see if I can attend both days but if I can't then Saturday is fine since my primary reason for going is Kalafina. Let's hope it all works out. :)

K... got to get back to work!! :)

No comments: