description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Japan again in July?



Hmmmmm... this came quite suddenly but it looks like i may be going to Japan in July. :) It's not confirmed yet but if i do manage to go, I will most likely be able to attend the Kalafina "to the beginning" Special Live on 16th July. :) I am trying not to get my hopes too high in case it falls through... I will know by the end of the week, i think, if the trip is a go. :)

The photo above is of the Mahou Shoujo Madoka figures i pre-ordered last year and the PSP Mahou Shoujo Madoka Portable limited edition (PSP) release that i managed to get at a v good price. I may do an unboxing of that tonight if i return home early enough from work. :)

For now... It is back to work. :)

No comments: