description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, May 19, 2012

FictionJunction & Kajiura Yuki - Anime Expo 2012 (LA)


Wow!!!! The Americans are so lucky. I just read Kajiura Yuki's tweets and she announced that she and the 4 utahimes from FJ and the front band members will perform at this year's Anime Expo 2012 in Los Angeles.

This is the first time that FJ has travelled outside of Japan and with the front band members too.

Sigh... I wonder if they will ever come to Singapore and throw us a proper concert too.  Going to Japan to attend both FJ and Kalafina's Lives are very taxing on my finances and although I really do believe in trying to live life with as few regrets as possible, I'm not an impractical person either.

After Kajiura Yuki's Vol.9 Live (assuming I managed to get tickets), I will have to work hard and save hard.  I'm unlikely to travel again after I return from the Aug/Sept trip and will take on any weekend work if there is any to be done. 

That's it from me tonight, really tired and I have many things I need to do.  Tomorrow, I will also go back to the studio.  Unfortunately, it's not paid work.  I don't have time to do my training shot during the week and so I have to go back to the studio tomorrow to work on it before I fall too far behind.  Bye for now. :)

p.s.  hmmmm... it seems like Kalafina's lastest single "moonfesta" Limited version (CD+Blu-ray) and Regular version (CD only) are quite popular.  I just ordered my LE (CD+Blu-ray) copy from CD Japan and they only have 24 copies left that will ship on day of release.  And there are only 18 copies left for the Regular version.

No comments: