description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

video test



I am back doing more testing of the samsung galaxy S2 capabilities. This time i'm testing the video camera and the video editing software that came pre-installed on the device.

The editing software is pretty basic but good enough for something that comes on a phone. I shot some video of my room and of the view from window. It is pretty rubbishy video. I had meant to shoot something on the way home but forgot. :-P

Anyhow, let's try and publish this post to test if i face the same problem i did this morning with the youtube link. This video is being uploaded directly from my phone's storage, so it may not be a problem, we'll see. Here goes. :)

ps. just checked this on the PC and on my phone browser and all looks fine :) ... now just left one thing to test and that's another youtube link... the first test was unsuccessful... maybe will try that tomorrow on the train ride in.

No comments: