description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Kalafina in Singapore :)

In the latest and the last of the 4 part Kawaii Girl japan videos on Kalafina, Kalafina ends off with a message for their overseas fans.  In that message, they say that they would like to go all over the world, where they are welcomed and they would like to spread their music there.


Well... and finally, it is Singapore's turn to welcome Kalafina.  I like to think it has something to do with me writing to them twice to come to Singapore... once on the response sheet at the Kagayaku concert in the Lemon CC Hall last year and once when I wrote in to their BayFM program to thank them for the wonderful time I had at the concert.  But of course I know this has nothing to do with me, but it's nice to stroke my ego once in a while. :D

Most likely, this has something to do with the current popularity of Mahou Shoujo Madoka and I think they are not merely travelling to promote Kalafina, they are also travelling to promote the anime.  I'm almost certain that they will sing "magia" at the Live in Singapore since Mahou Shoujo Madoka will be one of the featured animes.  As for the After Eden songs... I'm not sure if they'll sing any of those but they most likely will sing a few of their signature tunes from the Kara no Kyoukai films.

Whatever the case, I'm definitely going to try and get tickets to go to this Live.  I hope I can get them... you never know... and I dare not celebrate till I can confirm that I have tickets to the event.

Actually, the only Live I'm interested in is Kalafina's so the 1-Day I Love Anisong VIP Concert ticket at S$148 will be kind of expensive for me... I'm thinking of perhaps the1-Day I Love Anisong Standing concert tickets at S$48 may be more economical... but then if the VIP Concert tix ensures that I will definitely be able to get into the hall to see Kalafina live in Singapore... then I'll go for the SGD148 tix.

I might try and catch the Mahou Shoujo Madoka events and the Fate/Zero events too.  I think my friend who will most likely be going with me, will want to try and catch the Gundam Unicorn screening.  I'm not sure if I'll go on both Saturday and Sunday... I may actually do two days but it's unlikely that I'll go for Friday's events as I'll be working on Friday and I don't feel like taking leave to see Hatsune Miki.  We'll see.

Meanwhile, I'm off to bed and will hopefully dream happy happy dreams of seeing Kalafina live in Singapore. :)  Oyasumi. :)

No comments: