description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, September 26, 2011

OMG!!! Kalafina in Singapore!?!?!

A buddy of mine just told me that he has been informed by a friend that Kalafina will attend the AFA11 (Anime Festival Asia) in Singapore from the 11-13 Nov.  According to my friend they'll be at the AFA on the 13th Nov.  I'm going to cut Japanese class to go for this. :D

Not many details out now but it seems pretty confirmed and I saw the news on twitter too.

I'm so excited!!!!!

K... back to earth... got to get back to work. Later. :)

ps. - details are coming out on twitter... Madoka will be the featured anime!!! Awesome!!!  Check out sgcafe's twitter... k really got to go bk to work. :)

Update 2:33pm
- For Mahou Shoujo Madoka fans, Atsuhiro Iwaka, the producer for the anime and Saitou Chiwa (Akemi Homura's seiyuu) will also be at AFA.

url: http://www.animefestival.asia/special_guests.html

Gosh... I usually hate crowds, especially in Singapore so I never go for these events even though I'm a anime fan of sorts... but for KALAFINA!!!!  I will brave the crowds. :D

Too bad no Kajiura Yuki, cuz if she comes I would be in Seventh Heaven. :D

No comments: