description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

kalafina cafe stuff



Unfortunately, there was no way I could have gone to the Kalafina Cafe or attended any of the recently concluded events in Shibuya this September. Fortunately for me, Itsuko did go and she sent me a surprise which i received last night. :) Of course this isn't the same as having been there but then, beggars can't be choosers. I'm still super happy to get two paper fans and two Kalafina lollipops. But... eating them is going to be hard. :)

I would like to have shot more photos of it but I was very tired last night and i went to bed relatively early for me. I may amend this post tonight with more photos or may just post a new post tonight.... we'll see... recently I've been feeling a little under the weather so if it's too late at night, i might elect to go to bed.

Also, more info has been put up about ticket purchases for AFA 11. Hmmm... it seems like to try and 100 percent guarantee a premium seat on Sunday, the day Kalafina perform, may turn out to be a bit of an expensive venture since they will begin selling the 3 day vip passes first. So here's hoping there will be enough 1day vip passes on Sunday left for the rest of us fans.
(link for ticketing info: http://www.animefestival.asia/ticketing.html

K... Bye for now. :)

No comments: