description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

... "in shipping process"

... perhaps the 3 best words I've read in the last two days. :D

Super short post... at work and need to get back to it but I really wanted to post this cuz I'm happy... :p

My package with Kalafina's After Eden (Limited Edition) and Kalafina Record (Regular Edition) is showing "in shipping process"... if I'm lucky I may get it by tomorrow... if not... it'll be day after.

And I should be getting Kajiura Yuki's OST 3 for Mahou Shoujo Madoka by tomorrow too. :)

YAY!!!!  K... back to work. :)

p.s. I've been looping the After Eden album on my portable player and it's the only thing I've been listening to for the last 2 days.... I'm really liking this album.... maybe I'll try and write up something later tonight... we'll see.  Can't wait to get the CD to rip me some flacs. :)

No comments: