description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Kalafina Record - coming soon

 I'm so tired this week but this email from my friend perked me up. :)

Itsuko just mailed to let me know that she's received my Kalafina Record Limited Edition package and will like to ship it to me.  Yay!!!!  I think I will let her ship it to me because it looks like my order of the Regular Edition maybe delayed for up to 3 weeks at CDJapan.

I'm not sure but my After Eden album order is stated as "in stock" but the album isn't officially released till the 21st of this month.  Kalafina Record was released several days earlier but even though I checked my order everyday, it stubbornly refused to change to "in stock" and kept showing "processed".  "After Eden", on the other hand, has been showing "in stock" for at least 2 days already.

Today the availability of Kalafina Record RE changed to "ship in 1-3 weeks" which possibly means that the book was so popular that the publishers were unable to meet the demand for the book and they were unable to even fulfil pre-orders. :(

Sigh... so it looks like I will most likely have to split this order if I want to receive my "After Eden" album on time.

So when Itsuko offered to ship the LE to me... I said yes cuz I don't really want to wait 3 weeks for the After Eden album.  So I will most likely separate the Kalafina Record RE from the After Eden album order so that I can get the album on time... sounds complicated, right? :D

Anyway, I'm going to go to bed soon... this week I played badminton, football, table tennis and went cycling... so physically... I am dying.  I also got a new shot on a new show this week and it is a pretty challenging shot for my current skill level on Nuke.  I'm loving it though... much better than nothing to do... workaholics don't like to have too many "nothing to do" days... I like one or two but too many and I get bored out of my mind.  Also, I'm learning a lot about Nuke on this shot so I am really happy... but that means my mind is kind of tired too... so need to go sleep now. :)

cheers

p.s. Itsuko went to the Kalafina Cafe / Museum today... lucky her.  :)

No comments: