description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Production Note

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Production Note  / SHAFT

I really want this!!! But this thing weighs like 1.6kg and I'm afraid the shipping would be scary.  But I really want this.

This two volume release collects all the production notes and sketches etc for the anime and looking at the wiki page for it, I think any crazed fan of the anime would want to own this thing of beauty.  Check it out at this link.

I wished I owned books like this when I was studying last year. It would have come in handy for my storyboard class which I was utterly horrible at.  The only reason why I got a B in that class was because I tried very hard at all the assignments even though I know that my work was less than stellar.

Sigh... should I get it??!?!?!  Thank god the OP and EP for Fate/Zero isn't sung by FictionJunction or Kalafina.  I'm definitely not getting those cds. :-)

I wonder if I should be a conniving cheapskate and get my boyfriend to get this for me.  ;D

Man... I really should get back to practising my drawing.  I suck big time at it but I still wish I was better at it... of course I know using my mouth to say I want to get better at it isn't going to help... but unfortunately, drawing always comes after my work, my Japanese studies, sports and my relax time... I just don't have the same passion some of my classmates have for it.

Sigh... I'm going to have to think very hard about this purchase.  If I get this, I'm definitely not going to get the commentary book on the anime.  I'm very tempted. :)

update 3am:
Ok... I suck at resisting temptation. :)  I pre-ordered it in the end but I have quite a few points I have been saving up at CDJapan to offset a purchase such as this... so I'm getting this at quite a decent discount. Yay. :)  K... time to sleep.... it's 3am. Good night. :)

update 9:35am:
Wow... I just checked and the pre-order is sold out.  I'm not sure if there will be more available after release date.  I'm not sure about books like these but for the figures, they are often available again after release date, so if you want this book, you'll just have to keep checking the online sites to see if someone release their pre-order or if they have become available again.

update 7th Oct 2010:
I wrote an entry of the unboxing of this purchase for those who are interested.  Here is the link. Click me.

No comments: