description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

kalafina record - cover art (regular edition)

Got this off the kalafina staff twitter feed today. This is the cover art for the regular edition of the soon to be released artist book Kalafina Record.

It looks rather nice and I am glad I pre-ordered it cuz I don't think I could wait till Nov to look at the insides of this much anticipated book. I decided against ordering the regular edition of the After Eden cd in the end. Going to try and not be such a fan girl and save that money for the trip to Japan. :-)

Keiko still looks the best in my opinion. She really looks really good in these posed photos. Just the right amount of innocence with a subtle touch of sexuality. She doesn't always look the best in snapshots at events etc but in these photo shoots and photo spreads, she usually stands out. If she wasn't such a capable singer, I think she might have a relatively successful career as a model, the non-catwalk variety of course.

Today is my tenth straight day at work and i must say this old bag of bones is having a harder time working such long stretches compared to previously. But this picture made my day... yay... something to look forward to. :-)

And to keep myself energize as i try and finish the week on a high and prepare myself mentally for the possibilty of more work over the weekend... I placed this very nice pix as my lock screen wallpaper on the Galaxy S2. :-D



Now each time my phone goes, i will be reminded of my upcoming trip to Japan and the upcoming After Eden Live. :-)

Tonight, i have to renew my passport, arrange for travel insurance, research places to visit, train schedules etc... Fun!!! :-)

K, time to go. Bye bye. :-)

p.s. And for those who are interested, this is the link to the special micro-site for the Kalafina Week in Shibuya.There's not a lot up yet but I expect that would change in the coming days.

No comments: