description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, September 04, 2011

my new toy :)

It's a sunday morning and i am at work but wasn't too unhappy about it till the server went down. Now i'm here with tons of work to do but no way to do it.  :( sigh...

Ah well... this gives me the opportunity to do a little mobile blogging. :)  I got myself a new phone last night.  I waited till i was sure of which phone i wanted before recontracting my mobile plan.  Much as i love my tactile keyboards, i have pretty much given up on the motorola milestone 3 coming to the shores of this sunny island anytime soon.  As i have definitely outgrown the capabilities of my milestone and the old trusty phone has become quite a whiner lately, it was time to get another phone.



My new phone of choice is the Samsung Galaxy S II.  I managed to recontract it with the current comex discount and boy am i loving it.  the screen is bright and vibrant.  The touchscreen is responsive and the duo-processor keeps things zipping along.  The portrait keyboard is kind of easy to type with which makes me happy cuz it means mobile blogging is easy, although no as easy as on my milestone which has a fuller qwerty keyboard but still quite nice.

The phone cames pre-loaded with a bunch of M1 crap which I have not tried uninstalling.  There is some microsoft office type software which i know i will love. I can't remember the name of the software now and I'm too lazy to check. :P 

K, that's it for my mini review of the new phone. I wanna go off and setup this phone properly and maybe get some japanese homework done while i wait for tech. Bye. :)

Ps. As this is my first time using the samsung galaxy to blog... there might be some formatting problems. If there are any, i'll fix them later.

No comments: