description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, January 02, 2011

テスト




おはいよ! 今日は新しいsoftwareをテストです。I've been having some trouble with the previous software that i was using to update this blog when updating via android on my motorola milestone. So I have decided to try this new software called blogger-droid and see if it works better.

Yeah, this is pretty much a nothing post. :) I will be posting some photos shot on the milestone using the vignette software to acompany this test post. They were shot in mind for a post on the vignette photo software but i never got around to writing that post. So here they are now. :)

If blogger-droid works well , i may purchase it from the android market to both support the software and get rid of the ads. Let's see how this goes. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: