description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, January 03, 2011

One last test.

This will most likely be my last test for the android ap blogger-droid. I want to see if i can change the default way blogger-droid places multiple images on the page. I liked it that it handled so many photos so well in the "Ministry of Food" post but i didn't like it that it placed them all with paragraph breaks, hence stretching out that post unnecessarily.

For this test i'll try and place 3 randomly chosen images and use the advance editor function and see if i can figure this out by myself first before searching the net to see if there are any instructions or sugestions.

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

just me said...

Awesome, I managed to place the photos in one line using the advance editor mode. Now am using the comment function to write a comment just to see how it works. I am impressed. This is a pretty solid ap. I will definitely go get the ad free version. :)