description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, January 01, 2011

明けましておめでとう !!



Hello everyone, this is my first post of the new year. :) Happy New Year everyone. :)  My parents and I celebrated by watching the countdown on tv late last night and then toasting each other with Umeshu Soda and wine.  Our Umeshu Soda is not as good as the stuff we had in the sushi restaurant in Ebisu but it was yummy all the same.  :)

It's Manami's fault SY, Danielle and i are in love with the drink.  She introduced it to us and made us umeshu soda-holics. :)  We liked it so much that we each bought a bottle of choya from DFS.  And when SY, Danielle, Darlene and I met for dinner on the 30th, we drank half my bottle of choya. :)  I also just bought another bottle of choya earlier today since my bottle from DFS is going fast. :)

By the way, the pix above is a photo of choya (royal honey) mixed with soda water.  Yes, i know it says heineken on the glass but it's not beer inside. :)  okie dokie, i am off to make myself a drink and watch anime.  Cheers :)

No comments: