description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, January 03, 2011

Ministry of Food






Today we had lunch at a Japanese Izakaya styled retaurant called MOF at the new shopping mall Nex. I'm pretty sure the name Ministry of Food was inspired by the dance club Ministry of Sound.

Previous to this visit, we thought that MOF's food wasn't very good or interesting and the only thing worth eating there were their deserts. However, we were wrong because the menu at Nex is quite extensive and different now . They must have expanded or modified their menu as i don't remember it being so interesting at the Bugis Junction branch. The food was actually quite tasty too. Thank you HT for the treat. :)

One more thing, i'm going to post all the photos of food taken at lunch today. I'm still testing the software and i'm interested in how well it handles lots of attached photos. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

p.s. I couldn't stand it that my earlier test with blogger-droid laid out all the photos in one vertical row, making this post really long and ugly. Hence, I returned to this post on my comp and made changes to the html so that it's laid out better. :)

No comments: