description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

あああ... 疲れた


Ahhh... so tired today. Am happy i managed to get a seat on the train home. But am unfortunately stuck between a tired schoolboy who keeps nodding off and hitting my shoulder and, an aunty who has a huge bag of stuff and is kind of pressed up against me. It doesn't help that the school boy's music is so loud and his earphones so crappy, i can hear his music through my earphones. Annoying. :(

I'm getting use to the work schedule and have currently worked out a schedule outside of work that will include some time for me to do stuff i enjoy. Currently, i only manage to reach home at between 830 to 9 pm each day. After dinner, a short catchup chat with my parents and a shower, i make myself a cup of coffee and watch anime. :)

It has really been a while since I've had time to watch anime. Actually it's been a few years. Meanwhile, i keep collecting anime wiithout watching them. :) Between work and studies, i've only had time for tvb or japanese dramas which i watched with my mum as she doesn't watch anime.

The new work schedule, however, means that i don't watch stuff with mum until the weekends since i return home so late anyway. And mostly we watch short japanese dramas, specials or movies.

Hence, this year, after several years of not watching anime, i have finally finished Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu which i really enjoyed. The anime had a rather experimental way of telling the story. The broadcast order of this anime was not in the same order as the episode numbers which means that the story was told in a completely non-linear fashion. I'm not sure if this works better for this anime but it is an interesting idea and each episode was strong enough on it's own to keep one watching even if you're wondering why you have some missing info.

Anyway... i'm a little tired today. Work was kind of tiring. So i will continue this discussion on my new schedule and the animes i've been watching in another post. :)

1 comment:

just me said...

On the train and off to work. I find myself mobile blogging more and more these days. The long train ride gives me the time to do it. Also, the hours spent staring at pixels everyday at works makes me want to spend less time on the computer at home after work, so mobile blogging is great. The down side is that typing out long posts gets tiring and proof reading is hard. will fix those grammatical errors when i get home. :)