description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Eastern europe day 8


We had a pretty busy day in Berlin today. Even though our guided city tour was 3hours long and our Berlin guide let it run for 3 1/2 hours, still i felt that it was too short. It was a pretty day in Berlin and fantastic for walking but unfortunately our city tour took place mostly on the bus unlike the city tours in Krakow and Warsaw. There many notable buildings in Berlin. Lots of old and new architectural styles, so i think in the end my group was so busy snapping photos, that they were unusually inattentive today. I was one of the culprits as I certainly was too busy taking in all the sights to hear most of what she said. Pity... I usually like listening to the guides.

No comments: