description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, May 23, 2008

Eastern europe day 7


We're now at a hotel in Poznan, Poland. It's part of the Novotel group of hotels, just like yesterday's. It's not as nice as yesterday's but it's still quite nice. I have to take back what i said earlier about Poznan. I said that it I didn't think that there was anything interesting to visit in the city but i was wrong. After getting to the hotel, i did what i always do and that is to get the city maps and city guides. It was then that i discovered that Poznan does have its fair share of sights and sounds. But unfortunately, we will not be doing a city tour of Poznan. We'll only be using it as a resting place before we continue onwards to Berlin, Germany. Pity, hopefully next time if i ever return to Poland again, i might have a chance to check the city out. As for now, it's time to rest. Good night. :-)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,

very nice blog! I really like your pictures and enjoy Poland and Eastern Europe as long as you can ;)

Have a look here:
EasternMag - www.easternmag.eu
Network - http://network.easternmag,eu

J.

Unknown said...

And Poznan is really cool! Thats my hometown!

sunsetrose said...

wah, i'm getting dizzy just reading about all the places you've visited. Its like a big blur to me. But you seem to be enjoying yourself, which is good. Take care and see you soon!

just me said...

Hi Kuba,

Thanks for leaving comments and thanks for the links. I'm glad you like the pictures.

I enjoyed my trip to Poland and E.Eur very much and am sad to be back in Singapore.

Unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to visit Poznan. We only stopped for the night en route to Berlin. I was a bit disappointed as after reading the brochures etc, Poznan looks as though it might be quite interesting. Hopefully next time, if I manage to return to Poland, I would have the time to do Poznan justice.

cheers

just me said...

Hi sunsetrose,

Now that I'm back, I must say that it's a bit dizzying even for me. I visited so many places in the space of 15 short days so it's easy to get it all mixed up.

I'm so glad I kept a mobile blog of my trip there as this way it's easier to recall the events and the places that I visited.

BTW, I visited your blog. V cool. I'll try and leave intelligent comments when I have time. =D

cheers

sunsetrose said...

my blog very boring wan. No nice pictures, especially pictures of food. Sure no problem. Do leave comments when you have time as I like to get feedback.