description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, May 19, 2008

Eastern europe day 3


After visiting the Fisherman's Bastian, we went for lunch. Like last night, it was chinese cusine again, so I was a little disappointed. I wanted to eat more authentic local food but for that, i would have to wait for dinner. After lunch, which was actually quite decent compared to last night, we proceeded to the banks of the River Danube for our cruise. I really enjoyed the cruise. We got to see seven of the nine bridges that link the Buda side to the Pest side of the city. We also got a nice view of the many beautiful buildings in the city. Very cool. :-) after this, it's free and easy time. We got about 4 1/2 hours to explore the city or go shopping. My friend and I decided to walk the city, shopping isn't quite our thing.

No comments: