description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, May 26, 2008

Eastern europe day 10


After we saw the 12 apostles say hello, we went to look for some ice-cream. The guys i were with wanted to get Italian ice-cream but we couldn't find any at that point in time so ended up getting non-italian from a desert place. To tell you the truth, i'm don't know the difference, my grapefruit flavoured ice-cream tasted like gelato to me. But in the end it seems like I was the only one who like my ice-cream. :-)

3 comments:

sunsetrose said...

Wow, looks good! Gelatos are good right? Made from fresh fruit. Healthier choice. Anyway, do you realize I only comment on posts about food? hahaha. Coincidentally only ok?

just me said...

I know it's no coincidence, you're such a glutton. =)

Hope you had a good trip to Bangkok. We'll share stories when we next meet up.

Meanwhile, am glad you seem to be enjoying my blog so far, even if you mostly only care about the posts about food. =)

cheers

sunsetrose said...

Hey, better something than nothing right? But not really wat. I commented on the heroes...