description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Yuki Kajiura vol.12 Live ~ goods - stamp set

Been really busy and quite tired lately.  Work's getting quite interesting but at the same time quite stressful.  Another very steep learning curve, perhaps the steepest I've faced yet in this company.  It's a really good opportunity but it means that I have to work very hard to try and keep up.  It also means, I'm super tired after work.  Still, the job situation is a good thing. :)  I'll just have to slowly chip away at the blog then. :)


This is an easy post for me. :p  Because it's pretty much just about the stamp set that was offered as part of the Yuki Kajiura vol.12 Live goods.  I did hesitate over buying it but then Kajiura Yuki loves these stamp sets and said during the live that she has tons of stamps.  Also, I've always loved these stamp illustrations that are peppered all over some of her previous pamphlets for her previous lives. So I decided to get these over the key chains which I also was considering.

So here you go, some detailed photos.  I decided not to open them since I don't think I'll use them. :P

  

I put my trusty 3DS LL next to it to give you an idea of the dimensions of the stamp set.

It's quite nice, in my opinion.  And certainly one of the more unusual goods offered at lives. I quite enjoy waiting for the announce on what goods will be offered at a Yuki Kajiura Live or Kalafina Live because their goods tend to be a little unusual.  Kajiura Yuki has said several times on twitter and during the lives that the goods she offers are usually things that she herself wants which makes it kind of fun for fans, I think. We're not just getting generic goods at these lives, we're getting goods that mean something to Kajiura Yuki. Which is also why, I often pick up the Kalafina produced goods too because I know they girls themselves came up with it.  Kind of give these goods an added significance. :)

Okay... time to dash to work.  Hopefully not too much time will pass before I post the next post.  Lots of stuff I would like to talk about too. :)  Bye and have a good day everyone. :)

No comments: