description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, December 22, 2014

Scandal back in Singapore in 2015 :)


Scandal added three more countries to their world tour on the 5th Dec but I was so busy with AFA2014 that I missed the announce.  I saw them live at SCAPE once in March 2013 and it was fun. :)  I would like to go again. :)  Need to put even more money aside now because I would also like to go to AAA's live in Singapore and they are coming on the 4th April next year.

It looks like it's going to be a busy half of the year in 2015 for us J-music lovers in SG. :)  The Lantis Matsuri will be in SG on the 28th Mar and I already have tickets to that.  Then there's AAA in April.  :)  And Scandal will start their world tour in Jan next year, so it's likely that the SG leg will be in the first half of the year.  So far it looks like it'll probably be in May but it's still TBA for now.

Okay.... now I really need to knuckle down and get a ton of work done. :P

Other souces:
JaME World
SMEJ

No comments: