description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, October 31, 2014

Kalafina ~ believe - tracklist is out :)

source
I have no idea when the tracklist was released but I personally just found out just a little while ago when I decided to check on it.  Things at work should be slowing down for me now.  Today was actually not crazy day at all and now I'm just waiting for client feedback.  So fingers crossed that that goes well. :)

BTW... I rather like their new profile photos.  Wish I could find larger versions.
  

Anyway, let's cut to the chase. :)

Looks like we'll be getting three new songs on the new single. :)  "believe" is the EP for the currently airing "Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]" anime by ufotable.  I'm currently watching it every week and so far it's pretty good. :)  I'm really glad Kalafina is singing one of the themes for the anime.  Here's hoping that they'll also sing one for the second cour of the series....fingers crossed. :)

The other two new tracks are called "in every nothing" and "lapis".  I'm really looking forward to these songs since I don't have a single clue what they sound like right now. :)

There are four versions of this release and they are:

Limited Edition A SECL1612~1613
CD+DVD ("believe"music video)

01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Limited Edition B SECL1614~1615
CD+Blu-ray ("believe" music video)
01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Regular Edition SECL1616
CD only
01.believe
02.in every nothing
03.lapis
04.believe ~instrumental~


Anime Edition SECL1617~1618
CD+DVD (Fate/Stay Night text-less ending animation)
01. believe
02  believe ~instrumental~
(I'm not a 100% sure that this is the confirmed tracklist, so.... this may change. )

CLICK ME for the cover art.
CLICK ME for the postcard tokuten images.

Okay... I'm off to bed... oyasumi. :)

No comments: