description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Kajiura Yuki ~ credited as guest composer - Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]

So.... it looks like my Japanese isn't that terrible after all. :P  I did read Kajiura Yuki's tweet correctly. CLICK ME

While she was watching the broadcast of #00, she tweeted that Fukusawa Hideyuki mixed some of Fate/Zero's music motifs into his wonderful soundtrack for FSN [UBW]. It's not in all the music pieces, just a few.

end credits for FSN[UBW] #00

end credits for FSN[UBW] #01
It's not just in #00 but also in #01.  Maybe Fukusawa will continue to do so for the whole series... I'm not sure but it's kind of nice that he and ufotable did it and that they credited Kajiura Yuki as a guest composer.  Also it's nice that there's a little continuity with the music in the prequel that ufotable also animated.

Also, it makes crazy Kajiura Yuki fans a little less disappointed that she's not doing the OST for FSN [UBW].  The OST for Fate/Zero is really very good in my opinion and I really wish she worked on FSN [UBW] rather than the second season of Sword Art Online.  I'm still hoping that she'll be back to do the Heaven's Feel film that ufotable will also anime.

Seriously... Type-Moon x ufotable x Kajiura Yuki x OP or ED  by Kalafina that's like a sure win formula to me. :D

Okay... break's up... back to work... I'm looking up something for tomorrow's shot so no sleep for me yet.... :'(  Got to chop chop and hurry up.... so that's it from me for today... good night. :)

No comments: