description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, October 05, 2014

Kalafina ~ "believe" will only be used from #01 of Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]

Kajiura Yuki is watching #00 of Fate/stay night [UBW] as I write this.  She just tweeted a little while ago that Kalafina's ending theme for this anime will only be played from next week's episode onwards.  Can't say that I'm hugely surprised because that has happened before.


I've finally managed to get audio on niconico.  Even though I pay for premium membership on the site, I think my VPN speed was a bit crappy just now and I was only getting visuals.

Looks good so far... now Rin and Archer are fighting Lancer!  I'm going to keep watching now. :)

cheers

No comments: