description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Kalafina ~ "believe" Fate/stay night [UBW] EP sounds lovely

I am soooooooo tired but I just had to stay up to watch the broadcast of  episode 01 of ufotable's Fate/stay night [UBW] because I love ufotable's work and of course because I really, really, really want to listen to Kalafina's newest song.


I like it.  But I tend to like most of their songs and most of Kajiura Yuki's work so I have to admit that I am not the most objective person to ask right now.  :P

So far from what I can remember, it's probably mid-tempo, not as fast or as hard hitting as Heavenly Blue. Lots of lovely harmony as usually.  I think the first bit had Wakana sounding a tad more prominent and the second bit had Hikaru sounding a tad more prominent.  I seriously love Kalafina because I love how they harmonise and I generally love what Kajiura Yuki does with them.  I can't say I LOVE this song to bits since I really do need to listen to the song again but it has classic Kalafina written all over it.... as in, their voices sound like a heavenly blend again. :)
Okay.... I have to go sleep now.... it's been very tiring at work.  I'm enjoying my work because I'm actually comping this show, making it my first comp show.  Very excited about that. :) :)  BUT it's very tiring and I desperately need to crash out now.... so I know... I think this post is a little adrenalin fuelled... sorry. :P

OH!!!!  And don't forget, if you manage to listen to the song and like it to, don't forget to support them if you can afford it. :)

Limited Edition A SECL1612~1613
CD+DVD (music video)

Limited Edition B SECL1614~1615
CD+Blu-ray (music video)

Regular Edition SECL1616
CD only

Anime Edition SECL1617~1618
CD+DVD (Fate/Stay Night video clip)

CLICK ME for the cover art.
CLICK ME for the postcard tokuten images.

Oyasumi !! :)

No comments: