description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, October 03, 2014

Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] ~ Kotomine Kirei, 2 1-hr SP and more

I was thinking of writing this tonight but I thought.... let's just try and squeeze it in before I go to work today.  I'm going to be home late and I really don't know when I'll be home tonight, so let's just do it now. :P

It's not a very long post anyway.  I just wanted to put up the final character PV for Kotomine Kirei since I already put up the previous 6. :)



Also, I'm not sure how many of the "Fate/stay night" + ufotable fans don't know that yet but they are going to show two 1-hour episodes on consecutive Saturdays and this would be the first two episodes of the series.

Here's the PV that promotes the two 1-hour episodes, #00 and #01.



Unfortunately for us Kalafina fans, it's still Ayano Mashiro's "ideal white". So we'll have to wait till the season openers to see if they'll be used as EPs.  These episodes received a worldwide premiere in five countries but Singapore isn't one of them sadly.  So I haven't seen them nor do I know if Kalafina's "believe" played over the end credits.  I did a quick search the other day but I didn't look that hard because I've been busy as usual and sleep was jut more important. :)

ALSO.... ufotable has been running a double count down campaign where they have an illustrated or handwritten countdown message that changes at noon everyday on both the "Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]" website and the TYPE-MOON website.

Here are some of the images that they've been releasing.  I've saved them because I don't know where ufotable saves them if you want to see the past images.  They'll be running this campaign till the broadcast of the 2nd episode numbered #01 next week.  So keep checking back if you're interested.

source

  

The above are from ufotable's "Fate/stay night [UBW]" 's website.

source

  

The above are from TYPE-MOON's website.

ALSO, I now sometimes right for the AFAChannel website. It's good practice for me because I have to read Japanese and write it in English most of the time. And also, I really do want to try and spread the love for Japanese animation, films, drama and music. :)

There is a TON more info in the article that I wrote for the website, so please take a look if you're interested. CLICK ME.  ufotable's going to run a twitter campaign etc. If you want to try and take part, the details are in that article.  I have to run now.... have run out of time and now it's time to go to work. :)

BYE!!!! ~~~~~

No comments: