description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, October 09, 2014

Psycho Pass PROPLICA Dominator


Oh..... this looks sooooooo cool.  Too bad it'll only be released next January, too late for Halloween. While I don't usually cosplay, but last year my office had a dress up for Halloween contest at work and lots of people turned up in costume at work.  I was away in Japan then so missed it.  Looks like they don't have one this year :( ...I guess we're too busy this year.  But if they did, hmmmm....maybe cool to show up as Tsunemori Akane from Psycho Pass with this badass prop! :)
They announced this pre-order a few weeks ago but I didn't think much of it till I saw the picture above on Twitter.

Before this photo, I didn't know if the photo on Bandai's website was just photoshop-ed to look larger, like this.



And the rest were just videos like these:






More videos and info on Bandai's website. CLICK ME.

Looks pretty impressive, doesn't it?

Unfortunately, it's not that cheap either.  Certainly not something one should buy on a wimp.  I'm tempted though and CDJapan's been doing brisk business with it.  I saw it at while I was at work yesterday and there were about 20 left, but now it's 13 left on pre-order.  That's not bad business at all.  Looks like lots of other people, like me, think that this is one pretty cool looking prop.

Maybe we'll see this at cosplay events or Anime festivals next year. :)

If any of you guys want it, you can buy it thru' this webstore which I usually use.

PROPLICA Psycho-Pass Dominator

I don't know if I would get it since I don't cosplay at all but I sure like looking at it.  If anything could get me to cosplay, it may actually be just having the excuse to own this gun. :P

Oh..... the new season of Psycho Pass starts tonight I think. :)  I'll try and watch it tonight if I don't get back too late again. :)

Off to work now.... cheers!! :)

2 comments:

Wei Hao said...

Are you sure its a replica? heh

just me said...

Hahahahaha!!!

It looks really cool, like the real deal, doesn't it?

Too bad it doesn't have lethal eliminator mode. :P