description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, October 06, 2014

Kalafina Calendar 2015 ~ cover and sample page released

source
Woohoo!!!  FictionJunction Club's website must have uploaded this within these two days, I've been stalking their site on and off but didn't look in yesterday and maybe the day before.  I was waiting for this pdf to be released.  They often release a pdf file of the cover page of the Kalafina calendar a little before the calendar's release.

source

So here it it is and the girls look lovely as usual. :)  I unfortunately really need to dash in ten minutes.   So gotta go.... BTW.... if u wish to get this too.... you can use the webstore I usually get my stuff from. :)  CLICK ME.

cheers

No comments: