description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Yuki Kajiura LIVE vol.#11 elemental Tour 2014/FictionJunction YUUKA 2days Special - LIVE BOOK - ~ photos :)

I got these photos sometime ago.  It was sent to me by ClaraS who sometimes reads by blog and leaves occasionally leaves me nice comments.  ARIGATOU!!! :)  She bought this concert pamphlet and kindly shot some photos to share with me and also gave me permission to share them with whoever comes by the blog.  Thanks very much ClaraS and I'm sorry it took me so long to get to it. :)

Here you go guys.... enjoy. :)

       

 
My personal favourite of all of Kajiura Yuki's regular vocalists.... KEIKO. :)


       

I thought that the pamphlet was only going to be about the FJ Yuuka live but I was wrong, a section of it is devoted to FictionJunction's lives as well... hence, we get to see photos of Yuriko Kaida, Wakana, Keiko and Kaori too. :)

Thanks so much for all the nice photos.... this makes me want to buy this sooooo badly but I have to save money for next year's trips.  The first trip I must save for is the trip to the Budokan to see Kalafina live.  It's been two years since I last saw them live.  That was at the "to the beginning" special live in Japan.  I miss seeing them live a lot.

Hopefully the all who love Kalafina will get the chance to see them live at the Budokan.  :)

For those who want to buy this pamphlet.  You can purchase it from CDJapan.  Here is the direct product page link.  CLICK ME. :)

This was the FJ post I said I wanted to write yesterday. :)  I may write another one or two more posts tonight...we'll see... if I get too tired, I may just go bed....lately, I've been a little tired.... jaa ganbarimasu!! :)

2 comments:

Chiyo101 said...

Hiya!

I've been following your blog for a really long while now. And I just want to give my thanks to you, for always taking photos and doing reviews, previewed on Kajiura Yuki goods and concerts! They are so helpful to me ( before deciding to purchase) andI am really grateful for it !

Sank Ya!

just me said...

You are welcome. Thank you for your comments. :) I am glad that I was of some help. :)

I should be getting a bunch of Kalafina and Kajiura related cds and blu-rays soon. And will do the usual unboxing posts. Come check them out when you have time! :)

Cya online! :)