description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Kalafina ~ The Best "Red"/" Blue" - un-boxing tease



The albums have arrived and they look amazing. :)

I only bought the limited editions and I can't do a proper un-boxing post till I get home tonight. So here are some photos taken in low light conditions. Better ones tonight. :)

Also...I can confirm that the two booklets are not the same!!! And it is not just the color of the covers...the photos are different. :)

I'll come back and amend in a bit. I will just upload the photos first then amend text after a quick lunch. :)

UPDATED 150pm:

In that first photo above, you can see the mousepads.... hahahahahaha.... they are really rather small.... not very usable mousepads at all. :)  But then again, does anyone really use the mousepads they get as tokutens?  I know I don't. :)





I shot the back of the slipcase that houses the cds & the booklet.  This is what we'll be getting in the BDs.  Yeah... I wish we got more or different tracks on the Red BD from the WOWOW live broadcast too.



BTW, I was a little too excited... it's not as amazing looking as the deluxe box for the 5th Anniversary release (click me for that un-boxing) but the I do like the darker look of these covers.



The photo above is of the covers of the two insert booklets.




The above are photos of Keiko one from each of the booklets.  So far I rather like the photos they have been doing for this release.

I'll shoot more photos later tonight and also shoot photos of Wakana and Hikaru.  But for now just Keiko. :P  Okay... I have to go back to work... I'm doing a new task today and it's quite technical and I haven't yet figured it out completely yet...which is part of the reason why I took such a quick lunch... that and writing up this quick post of course. :)

Before I leave.... if you can afford it... don't forget to buy these albums.  Got to go... cheers :)

THE BEST "Red" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Limited Edition

THE BEST "Red" Regular Edition

THE BEST "Blue" Regular Edition
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

Wei Hao said...

very well made CDs :) Thanks for sharing these photos. I doubt I'd be getting them since I alr have their past albums.

just me said...

Hi Wei Hao,

No problem. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Yeah... these are best of albums. I hesitated too but decided that I was too big of a fan to pass them up. :P

I'm working on the proper un-boxing posts now. Finished shooting the photos... need to sort and then write the post. It'll take some time but I would like to get that done tonight.

So come by sometime late today for more photos. :)

cheers