description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Kalafina Live at the Budokan ~ "We got tickets!!!"

source
This very simple line was all my friend wrote but it was enough to send me into stratospheric happiness for today, probably for this week, possibly for weeks, heck maybe even for months. :P

Yup.... my friend joined the FJC draw for tickets to the Budokan and we have tickets to the 2 day live next year!!!!! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

I'm so excited now... I'm going to talk to my other friend who'll be travelling with me.  Even though the lives are on the 28th Feb and 1st Mar 2015, I'll start to plan the trip  now.  Gosh got to save, save, save!!!! ヾ(。⌒∇⌒)ノ

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can I get tickets online?

just me said...

I'm really sorry but I'm actually not sure how you get the tickets online. I'm really, my Japanese friend is a fan and a member of the fanclub. So I always get my tickets through her.

I know that tickets to the general public will go on sale in Dec, I think it's the 13th Dec. I'll keep an eye out and let you know if I know more.

Good luck!!

Melvin said...

Hey there I am going too!

just me said...

Hello Melvin, That's cool!!! :) Maybe we can meet up before the Live. :) cheers