description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, July 07, 2014

angela's Katsu's Kalafina tweet :) and a little bit about the K movie premiere

Actually, this is kind of an old tweet from Katsu from angela but I didn't have time to talk about it then so here's a belated post about it. :)  While I'm a bigger FictionJunction and Kalafina fan, I also really like angela and listen to a lot of their songs quite regularly.  I also own several of their singles and albums... hmmmm.... I think maybe I should do some un-boxings of their albums someday.  I actually shot some photos once for an unboxing of the limited edition version of the Zero album but never got around to doing that un-boxing... maybe I should go dig around for them and do a belated un-boxing. :)

This photo of two of my favourite anisong artists together makes me smile. :)

I can't remember where I read it.  It was either in one of the tweets from Katsu or Atsuko from angela or maybe it was on Kalafina's blog... I really don't remember... but I think they were in the midst of a photo-shoot for an anisong event poster or something like that... I don't really remember any more. :P  Gomen. :P

I saw the K: Missing Kings anime movie over the weekend.  It's pretty much a strictly for fans of the anime series kind of movie.  I'm not a huge fan of the series so I thought the movie was okay...but from all the (annoying) squealing in the cinema hall, I think the fans really enjoyed it. :)

My photos of the location of the première screening (Orchard Cineleisure) and the kinda disappointing goodie bag.  Yeah... it was merely a paper bag and a packet of tissue. I guess, if you're a big fan, you'll like it but since we weren't big fans of the franchise we were a little disappointed. :(

    

p.s. I did like angela's song though.  I'm been toying with the idea of buying the single that contains "Different Colors", the theme song for this K movie or the Knights of Sidonia theme song single.  I haven't decided yet if I'll pick these up or wait for the next album.  Hmmmm....

No comments: