description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Kalafina to sing the ED of ufotable's Fate/Stay Night adaptation :)

I returned home too late from Japanese class to view most of the just concluded ufotable Fate Project presentation on Niconico.  I only managed to watch the ending bit where they announced the vita game, an adaptation of Fake Strange Fate and the movie version of Heaven's Feel.

So I searched through twitter to see what I could find and I found this!! :)



It should be legit. :)  And I'm really happy about this!! :)

I'll watch the presentation later but I can only watch the timeshift from 8pm tonight, so I have to wait to see if I missed anything else. :)

UPDATED:

It's confirmed 100%.  Kalafina will sing the ending theme... ufotable updated their website. :)  CLICK ME

p.s.
I'm kinda disappointed about the music though.  It's not Kajiura Yuki, I was really hoping it'll be.  It's by 深澤秀行  Fukasawa Hideyuki.  Sorry Fukasawa fans, I know he sounds like a good fit.... but as a Kajiura Yuki fan... I can't help but feel disappointed. :(

No comments: