description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, July 21, 2014

Kajiura Yuki LIVE vol.11 FJ Yuuka 2 Day SP BD + Hanako to Anne OST are here!! :)


I'm at work now, waiting for a long render to complete so I thought I'll write up a short post first. :)

Finally,  I have these two items in my hands.  They were actually released a while back but I bundled them with my friend's Scandal CDs and so it took a while to get to me.

I'll be doing these un-boxing's next although I'm sure that photos or scans of the Kajiura Yuki LIVE vol.11 BD are probably available somewhere online by now.  But still, I'll do the un-boxing because I enjoy doing them. :)

The Hanako to Anne OST CD will probably be a pretty bare-bones release, much like the Rekishi Hiwa Historia OST cds but I'll do that un-boxing too.

I will probably be unable to get to these tonight because I actually have something else I must do by tonight if possible, if not latest tomorrow night.  So we'll see. :)  But I am mighty pleased that these are in my hands now... more background music while I work. :)

If you're keen to get your own copies too,  I get them through this webstore.  If you like, you can use the links below. :)

Yuki Kajiura LIVE Vol.#11 FictionJunction YUUKA 2days Special 2014.02.08-09 Nakano SunPlaza

Hanako to Anne OST

No comments: