description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, July 14, 2014

Kalafina The Best "Red"/"Blue" ~ NicoNico three day live streaming ~ Red Night


I just finished watching the live stream of the Red Night on NicoNico. :) This is the first night of 3 continuous nights of live streaming on the Japanese streaming website. It was really awesome! Kajiura Yuki tweeted on twitter that she forgot about it and quickly logged onto NicoNico to watch the stream. Everyone started writing comments to her, including me. It was kind of cool to know she read our comments even though they were really flying by. :P

 I was actually kicked out a few times because I wasn't a premium member on NicoNico. But after I got kicked out one too many times, I thought.... arrrrggghhhh it's not that expensive for me. I'll just eat out less for a bit. :P So I signed up for the Premium membership. I'll probably cancel it next month but for now I'll enjoy good quality, uninterrupted Kalafina live streams for 3 days.

 If you timeshifted this, you should be able to watch it a little later tonight. :) Okay... I have to go. I have some things I need to get done. :) Don't forget to watch Blue Night tomorrow and Kalafina live on Wednesday. :)




No comments: