description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Kalafina's "Heavenly Blue" plays at the end of ALDNOAH.ZERO EP 1 :)



Oh yeah!!!! Happily Daisuki is streaming this for a limited period of time on youtube, so go check it out while you can. :)

Although Kalafina's soon to be released "Heavenly Blue" is supposed to be the OP for this anime, it plays under the credit roll at the end of ep1.

I must say, I rather like it.  I always enjoy their "rockier" songs and this one is quite an interesting song as it seems to switch from genre to genre in just a short space of 30secs

The single for this OP will be released on 6th August.  If you want to pick it up, you are welcome to use the same webshop I use.  Here is the direct link to the product page. CLICK ME.

I haven't watched the anime yet, I must confess that my main interest in it is Kalafina's song so I kind of just fast forwarded through it to look for the song. :P  I will watch it though, I do enjoy Urobuchi Gen's work... but I won't be watching it now.  I need to go to sleep now.  Been sick for the last few days and am only up so late to check out Kalafina's song and listen to the OST for ep1 of Sword Art Online II which Kajiura Yuki scores.

Kajiura Yuki's credit for SAO II :)
Now I need sleep... hopefully will be able to blog more tomorrow... but we'll see.

Good night. :)

P.s. BTW, you can also watch Aldnoah Zero on Daisuki's webpage.  CLICK ME.  And Swordart Online II too.  CLICK ME.

No comments: