description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, October 04, 2013

Theatrical Version Puella Magi Madoka Magica The Battle Pentagram ~ listed


The soon to be released Sony Vita game for Mahou Shoujo Madoka is now listed on CDJapan.  This is the second Mahou Shoujo Madoka game on the vita and it's scheduled for a mid-Dec release.

Now, I'm quite keen to get it, since in an effort to improve my Japanese, I've started playing mostly Japanese video games.  My Japanese is still weak, in my opinion, and I have very little time to do my homework so I have to fine ways that I find enjoyable and do-able for me to try and at least keep at it.  Since I have to travel for approximately 1 hour to and from work everyday, this is the perfect window of opportunity to play handhelds

My loving parents gave me a very early birthday gift of an 3DS earlier this year and I have been playing Animal Crossing and Youkai Watch and a tiny bit of Time Travelers.  Animal Crossing uses a lot of keigo and some strange Japanese and a lot of katakana, so at times, I do find it a little trying.  Youkai Watch is much easier for me and quite fun too.  My only real problem is my weak vocabulary which means quite a bit of dictionary work.

Okay, enough of that aside. :)  I did play parts of the first Mahou Shoujo Madoka game on the vita and even have an unboxing post of the LE set.  Check this post. :)  But there is a lot of story in the Madoka game which I would like to understand better... so I put it aside for when I get better at Japanese.

Still, I intend to but this 2nd Madoka game on the vita.  I am a big Madoka fan and this particular LE release is also suppose to come pack with a soundtrack CD which I am hoping will be more Kajiura Yuki music... but the lack of any actual information makes me wonder if it could be something else all together.  Still, I want to play this game and even though I am certain it will not have any furigana, I would still like to try.  I'll most likely pre-order this and when I do get it, I'll unbox it. :)

For those who are keen on getting this game too... you can click here for the CDJapan product page for:

Limited Edition  (this is what you'll get with the LE click me)
Regular Edition

cheers

No comments: