description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Tuesday, October 08, 2013

Kalafina's official website ~ streaming Alleluia's CM


http://www.kalafina.jp/
Gosh... the render is taking really long... so I thought I might as well update the blog real quick.

I didn't realise that Kalafina's official website updated their look to promo the just released "Alleluia" single.  It's also streaming in a little window, the CM for Alleluia, using images from Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin.

I'm not sure when they updated the website since I don't always visit their homepage.  It's cool to be able to watch the CM with the KnK footage. :)

I really can't wait for the BD release of this anime, I really want to watch it. :)

Don't forget to buy these singles if you can afford them. :)

Regular Edition

Limited Anime Edition

cheers :)

No comments: