description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, September 30, 2013

FictionJunction new album, new lives announce :)

source: http://www.spacecraft.co.jp/fjc/info.html

Real quick... FictionJunction has announced a new album release. If I read this correctly, it is to commemorate their 5 year anniversary next year. :)  YAY!!

Also, there will be a FictionJunction: YUUKA live and Yuki Kajiura Vol.11 Live (which would be a tour of 7 cities, I think)

Okay... back to work... the render is almost done. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does it say the date or title of the album?

just me said...

No... not yet...so far it merely mentions a release early next year. Most of that post on the FictionJunction Club page was about the FictionJunction YUUKA lives and the Yuki Kajiura vol.11 Live Tour.

When I find out more, I'll probably talk about it again on the blog. :)