description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, October 07, 2013

Kalafina ~ Kimi no Gin no Niwa cover art ~ released

Oh yeah!!! The cover art for Kalafina's soon to be released singke "Kimi no Gin no Niwa" has been released by both Sony Music and Kalafina's official webpage.  It looks very Kalafina. :)

I'm stealing time from lunch so I will keep this as short as possible. :)

Both the DVD and BD Limited Editions will contain the music video and come with a wide cap illustrated sticker for the Mahou Shoujo Madoka: Rebellion movie which will open on the 26th Oct. :)

DVD Limited Edition
Blu-ray Limited Eidtion
The Anime Limited Edition will have the following digipack jacket and will also include the Precious Memories Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magika PR card (Kalafina) in the first press release ONLY.  These illustrations were released earlier.  Click ME.

Anime Limited Edition
The Regular Edition will just have the CD itself.

Regular Edition
If this follows what they've been doing most of their releases in the past 2 or so years, then we can expect to see individual photos of each vocalist in each of the editions except the Anime LE.  Probably, Keiko in RE, Wakana in DVD LE and Hikaru in BD LE.

I've pre-ordered all of them and will unbox them all but it'll all have to wait this I get back to Singapore in early Nov. :)  [EDIT: wait... I messed up. :P  I mixed up their release date with Alleluia which I still don't have yet. Alleluia is still in Japan waiting for me. :)  This single will be released on 6th Nov, after I return from Japan...so I'll only get these in the mail. :) ]

BTW... I will try and mobile blog while I am in Japan...so if anyone is interested in my trip... u can follow along. :)

Alright... last but not least... please purchase these if you can afford it. :)

Kimi no Gin no Niwa Limited Edition w/Blu-ray (BD will contain the PV of the theme song)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Limited Edition w/DVD (DVD will contain the PV of the theme song)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Anime Limited Edition (limited time release, till Feb 2014)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Regular Edition

(update 8th Oct)
p.s. CDJapan has also updated their product pages, First Press releases will get postcards.  Apparently, some b&m stores like Animate in Japan get posters...lucky guys!!

No comments: