description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Monday, October 07, 2013

Mahou Shoujo Madoka: Rebellion ~ NicoNico Special


(source: Sony Music)

Also, real quickly... Sony Music also announced that there will be a special program commemorating the release of the 3rd Mahou Shoujo Madoka movie.  It will be on the 26th Oct at 10pm (Japan standard time).  You can log into your Nico Nico account and request a time shift and it can be viewd on mobile devices.  I'll have to remember to time shift it and as I'll be in Japan... I think I'll only be able to watch it on my mobile phone.

Kalafina will make an appearance in this special.

here's the url on Nico Nico:

http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv154596179

Okay... I have to go... very little time for lunch now. :P

cheers

2 comments:

Perla said...

In that case I need to put down memo somewhere so I won't forget it.

just me said...

Hahaha...me too...but being on a trip will make it hard for me to watch it...will have to try and squeeze some time out. :)