description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Mahou Shoujo Madoka CM3 ~ previewing Kalafina's "misterioso" :)

Okay guys... watch this ASAP because I don't know how long this may stay online.



The new insert song sounds nice.  The kind of thing I like from Kajiura Yuki. :)

I really have to rush to get ready for work... so that's if from me....except the usual... plz support them by buying the CDs if you can afford.  BTW... CDJapan updated their site the other day to say that First Press releases get 2 postcards.. Kalafina version and Madoka version.

Kimi no Gin no Niwa Limited Edition w/Blu-ray (BD will contain the PV of the theme song)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Limited Edition w/DVD (DVD will contain the PV of the theme song)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Anime Limited Edition (limited time release, till Feb 2014)
Kimi no Gin no Niwa Regular Edition

cheers. :)

[Edit:  Oh... no worries... the official madoka website is streaming both the 15sec and 30sec "misterioso" version...so if this goes down... go here... click me] :)

No comments: