description

Tread softly, because you tread on my dreams. - Yeats

UPDATED: Tong Yao Film & TV guide 25th April 2024

Friday, October 25, 2013

Japan trip 2013 - Kalafina Cafe p1



I am fighting with my phone everyday...so it looks like my plan to keep a detailed mobile blog of the trip is pretty much shot.

Anyway... I really want to write this cuz I am pretty happy that i made it to the kara no kyoukai: mirai fukuin x kalafina cafe at the ufotable cafe at Nakano, Tokyo.

Here is a photo of the postcard i got for ordering the "keiko" drink. The other drink in the photo is the "hikaru" drink ordered by my friend. I ordered the "keiko" drink cuz in part because she is my favourite and also because her drink really suits my taste. It is ginger ale which i really like. :)

Okay...a more detailed write up and photos will follow after i return...hopefully this uploads okay and my phone doesnt crash for the 500th time today.

posted from Bloggeroid

9 comments:

Silentwolf87 said...

ohoooo~
so kei-chan's ginger ale...
how about the other 2..?
OwO

just me said...

Actually, I can't quite remember what all the drinks were. But I did shoot a photo of all the drinks, the menu and the dessert. One of them was a yogurt based drink... I can't remember who's to be exact... maybe Hikaru's.

I'll do a proper write-up when I have time. :)

Luffina29 said...

So cool... I wish I could be there... In Kalafina Cafe. And not only... In Japan, beautiful Country of Cherry Blossom... Greetings for you! :)

Luffina29 said...

Oh, and one question: Which of Kalafina songs are your favourite?

My blog is:
http://hs-storia.blogspot.com/

just me said...

Hi AR,

Thanks for dropping by and leaving comments. :)

Yes, I was very fortunate to be able to have gone to the Kalafina Cafe on this trip. And I am very fortunate to have been able to go to Japan so many times. I really can't complain much at all. :)

Favourite Kalafina song.... hmmmmm.... actually I don't have a favourite... it changes all the time. :P Sometimes I'll be in the mood for Oblivious, or Sprinter, other times it'll be Magia or Symphonia... or it'll be Yane no Mukou Ni or Magnolia... it really just depends on my mood that week. What I can say for sure is this... 95-98% of the songs on my portable music player are Kajiura Yuki related which includes ALL of Kalafina's song, ALL of FictionJunction songs and the majority of Kajiura Yuki's other projects and instrumentals. :)

From your blog name... your favourite is "storia"? I love that song too. :)

cheers

Silentwolf87 said...

ohohooo- yes please-! please do a post on kalafina cafe~ sankyu- >w<

by kimi no gin no niwa- the song is great- the pv is also great- keiko is soooo elegent- XDDD

ah, sorry for suddenly being super excited- :P

just me said...

Hahaha... I will do part 2 of the Kalafina Cafe post... I promise... maybe not so soon but I will get to it. :)

I just saw the PV for Kimi no Gin no Niwa too and liked it. They all look good and well in the video. :)

I like the song too...I like Alleluia more but this song is really nice too. :)

Unknown said...

Man where's the others Kalafina Cafes? @@I will be at Tokyo in middle of April... but i had problems seeking for Kalafina Cafe,LOVE THEM, THEY R MY STARS!! So anyone pls? Heeeelp!

just me said...

Hi jason jason,

Sorry... I only just saw your comment. Um... I think you're out of luck. To my knowledge, they are not running any Kalafina Cafes at this point in time. :( These cafes are only run for a very limited time and currently they aren't promoting any anime, single, album or song... so... no cafe right now. :(